Traditional Hand Woven Gadwal Silk Saree
Ready To Ship
Ships Within 3-4 Days
Worldwide Free Shipping
Fabric: Soft Korian Silk.
Work: Jogulamba Gadwal Weaving Cluster Woven Kaduwa Work.
Color: Light Khaki Brown, Seafoam Green, Hot Pink and Gold.
Blouse: Unstitched Matching Blouse Piece.
Length: Standard 5.5 Meters, and Blouse Piece 1 Meter Approx.
Estimated Delivery: 7 To 10 DaysDelivery Within 7-10 Days
This Exclusive Traditional Hand Woven Gadwal Silk Saree is a perfect and unique choice for your occasional and party wear.
- Handwoven Blended Gadwal Silk Saree in Ganga Jamuna Border and Nakshi Butti.
- Jogulamba Gadwal (Telengana) Weaving Cluster Woven Kaduwa Work.
- Unstitched Matching Blouse Piece.
Color: There might be slight color variation due to lightings and flashes while photo shooting. The color may also vary because of different screen resolutions.
Wash Care: Dry Clean Only.
Disclaimer: We are not in possession of this saree in our New York warehouse. We will dispatch the saree from India within approximately 2 to 3 days once you place the order.
Return / exchange within 14 days from the delivered date is accepted.
1. Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is afforded by the customers
4. We don't accept returns for Saree and Lehenga Choli with custom-stitched blouses.
5. No Returns on sale items.