Do you love ethnic wear? Are you not sure which one to pick as per your body type? A few options look elegant on every body type--Palazzo suits and Anarkali dresses. Women's love for these two dresses is undying. They are currently a rage among women of all ages. Gorgeous and attractive, Palazzo suits and Anarkalis are perfect for all occasions. Trends come and go. Fashion is constantly evolving. However, these two Indian wear attires have become daily lifestyle fashion. Indeed, these dresses are here to stay and continue to win our hearts. The apparel's functionality and versatility make it a much-preferred attire for almost every occasion.
Whether Eid, Diwali, Pooja or a wedding function, Anarkalis and Palazzo style suits are the first preference among women. It is pretty popular as workwear too. It's a flawless amalgamation of style and comfort, perfect for today's women. Palazzo fashion suits are never going to disappoint you for varied reasons.
These can be worn with different types of Kurti. It has a relaxed fit but is not ill-fitting. The silhouettes and seams are perfect for flaunting the curves and hiding what needs to be hidden. Like the Anarkali kurti, it can make you look slim and attractive. Choosing the right one to attain that gorgeous look wearing Palazzo suits and Anarkali dresses is essential. These Indian attires are available in various styles that you will fall in love with. There is one for all. Here are some tips for styling the two attires to create a one-of-a-kind ensemble and look stunning.
Tips to Pick and Style Palazzo Suits
Palazzo-style suits are fashionable, flouncy, and highly comfortable to wear throughout the year. When styled correctly, they make for exquisite attire.
- For those with a fuller and curvier body, also known as pear-shaped women, Palazzos at first may not seem like a good option for you, but they are actually perfect. The flare of the pants will let you hide those extra inches on the thighs. Solid or dark color palazzos with bursts starting from the thighs will give your legs a sleeker look.
- Women with skinny body types can also opt for palazzo suits. The flare adds volume to their lower body and gives them the desired look. Avoid fabric that sticks to the body. Raw silk and cotton with broad prints look scintillating.
- Short women may not be too much in favor of this dress, thinking its flares can hide their small frame, making them look even shorter. The trick is to pick a suitable fabric, like georgette and chiffon, and even sheer will look great on you. Don't miss out on your favorite heels for an extra inch.
- You have nothing to worry about if you are a tall woman looking for designer palazzo suits online. This style of ethnic wear will make you look immaculately beautiful. To flaunt your tall frame, team short Kurtis with your palazzo pants.
More useful tips to glam up your palazzo fashion suggest you pair them up with a simple tee for a trendy look. They look modish with crop tops too. A straight-fit long kurta or an Anarkali dress for women is perfect for a more traditional yet classy look. You should always wear pointed heels and not flat footwear with Palazzo suits. Make sure you tie them up high on your waist for a taller and slimmer look. Take your fashion game up by pairing it up with some Jhumkas. They look absolutely fabulous and complete the stylish "desi girl" look.
Tips to Pick and Style Anarkali Dress for Women
- Another eternal favorite of Indian women is Anarkali design suits. This style has been in trend for over a decade and seems here to stay. Every inch of this outfit is sartorial splendor that women enjoy when they adorn it. The dress has the power to accentuate the natural feminine allure and add regal charm. A voluminous flare for women with wider thighs and hits, but a smaller waist will look gorgeous on you. It will conceal your lower body in just the proper manner. When shopping for Anarkali dresses, it is suggested to look for designs that will take away the attention from the lower part of the dress. Appealing motifs and an attractive neckline will do the needful.
- Wear an empire waistline for women with heavier tops to give your body a sharper definition. It is best to wear light embroidery around the neck and heavy embellishments at the bottom.
- For slim girls, buy an Anarkali dress that will add volume to your structure and make you look curvier. Jackets, capes, and other styles would look great on you.
- With more minor flare and volume, Anarkali is the best for short women. Floor-length dresses might make you look shorter. Hence opt for something not beyond your ankles.
To make your Anarkali look more stunning, pick some statement jewelry to complement it. Jhumkis, Chandbalis, or an opulent neckpiece will do wonders to your outfit. Don't forget your high heels, or you will only end up sweeping the floor around. Keep your dupatta minimal as Anarkali designs are very lavish, and you do not want to steal the attention away from it. Now that you know what's going to look good on you. Let loose all your inhibitions and pick the dress that will give you your dream look.